Humours

Sunday, December 6, 2009
အပ်င္းေၿပ ဟာသေလးေတြပါ....
တစ္ခ်ဴိ ့ကေတာ ့နဲနဲ ႀကမ္းပါလိမ္ ့မယ္....
အေပ်ာ္သေဘာနဲ ့တင္တာမုိ ့ ခြင္ ့လႊတ္ေစခ်င္ပါတယ္..




ဥာဏ္က်ယ္ေလး
computer problem

I was having trouble with my computer. So I called Richard, the 11 Year old across the street whose bedroom looks like Mission Control, and asked him to come over.

Richard clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem. As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong?

He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.'

I didn't want to appear stupid, but asked, 'An, ID ten T error? What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'

Richard grinned. 'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?''

No,' I replied.

'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out.'

So I wrote down: I D 1 0 T

I used to like the little shit.

အဲဒီလုိေတာ.မလုပ္လုိက္ပါနဲ.  ...


Husband: 'When I get mad at you, you never fight back. How do you control your anger?'


Wife: 'I clean the toilet ..'


Husband: 'How does that help?'


Wife: 'I use your toothbrush.'


သူလုိလူ ....

Two guys, one old and one young, are pushing their carts around Home
Depot when they collide.

The old guy says to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for
my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

The young guy says, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for
my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate."

The old guy says, "Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your
wife look like?

The young guy says, "Well, she is 27 yrs old, tall, with red hair,
blue eyes, long legs, big boobs, and she's wearing tight white
shorts. What does your wife look like?"

The old guy says, "Doesn't matter - let's look for yours."



ဟုိဟုိသည္သည္...


1. When I was born, I was given a choice - A big dick or a good memory. I don't remember what I chose.
2. Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory..
3. A wife is a sex object. Every time you ask for sex, she objects.
4. Impotence: Nature's way of saying 'No hard feelings....'
5. There are only two four letter words that are offensive to men - 'don't' and 'stop',
..... unless they are used together.
6. Panties: Not the best thing on earth, but next to the best thing on earth.
7. There are three stages of sex in a man's life: Tri Weekly, Try Weekly, and Try Weakly.
8. Virginity can be cured.
9. Virginity is not dignity, its lack of opportunity.
10. Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.
11. I tried phone sex once but the holes in the dialer were too small.
12. Marriage is the only war where you get to sleep with the enemy.
13. Q: What's an Australian kiss?
..... A: The same thing as a French kiss, only down under.
14. A couple just married were happy with the whole thing. He was happy with the Hole
.... and she was happy with the Thing.
15. Q: What are the three biggest tragedies in a mans life?
..... A: Life sucks, job sucks and the wife doesn't.
16. Q: Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact?
..... A: Breasts don't have eyes.
17. Despite the old saying, 'Don't take your troubles to bed', many men still sleep with their wives!!



3 comments:

An Asian Tour Operator said...

LOL :D

သြယ္လင္းဆက္ said...

ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ကို မ်က္ရည္ထြက္ေအာင္လုပ္လို႔ကလဲ့စားျပန္ေခ်တာ ကိုပီတာႀကီးကို။ ;)

1- Wife: Honey..... What are You Looking for?
Husband: Nothing.
Wife: Nothing...?? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour??
Husband: I was just looking 4 the expiry date.

**********
2- Q - What is the Difference between Mother & Wife?
A - One Woman Brings you into this world crying... and the other ensures
you Continue to do so.

**********
3- Wife: Do you want dinner?
Husband: Sure, what are my choices?
Wife: Yes and no.

**********
4- Wife: You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?
Husband: When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your
picture and the problem disappears.
Wife: You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you?
Husband: Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What other problem can there be greater than this one?"

**********
5- Girl: When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.
Boy: It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.
Girl: Well that's because we aren't married yet.

**********
6- Son: Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.
Mom: Well, you have done the right thing.
Son: But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap.

**********
7- A newly married man asked his wife, "Would you have married me if my
father hadn't left me a fortune?"
"Honey," the woman replied sweetly, "I'd have married you NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU the FORTUNE"

**********
8- Father to son after exam: "let me see your report card."
Son: "My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents."

**********
9- Interviewer to Millionaire: To whom do you owe your success as a millionaire? "
Millionaire: "I owe everything to my wife."
Interviewer: "Wow, she must be some woman. What were you before you
married her?"
Millionaire: "Billionaire"

**********
10 Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever.
The guy replies: Thanks for the warning. hahahahaha

**********
11- A wife asked her husband: "What do you like most in me my pretty face or my sexy body?"
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: "I like your sense of humor.

Nay Lin said...

;P, :P